Our client, is an iconic jewelry house today luxury brand recognized worldwide as a symbol of excellence.
Our client recruits and recognizes all talents.
Our client is looking for a people-motivated and sales-driven Store Manager to lead his flagship team in Jeddah
You will work closely with clients on the sales floor and effectively manage and inspire the team to success.
Reporting to the Vice President – Middle East & Africa, you will be responsible for ensuring the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets.
You will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing outstanding client service.
Your team sees you as a dynamic, attentive, and inspiring leader and mentor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead, develop, and train the team
Build relationships with internal and external clients
Model and uphold customer service standards
Ensure implementation of company sales initiatives
Become an expert on product and sales training modules
Recruit and onboard new starters
Attract, recruit, develop, retain, and engage customers
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor: VIC/VIP relationship
• Supervise sales to ensure customer satisfaction, engagement
Implement action plans to achieve general targets and P&L
• Define targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved
• Analyze the results, verify daily, weekly, monthly activities and set up yearly assessments: KPIs
• Implement action plans defined with the HQ and guarantee follow up at store level
Communicate high quality relevant feedbacks and reporting to HQ and/or staff
• Provide high quality relevant feedback and requested reports to HQ
• Inform the Head of Retail any local events in the city and / or organized by competitors
Motivate and challenge the team on a regular basis
• Create a team, whose activities will be coordinated in order to make sure that this
• team is always motivated and competent
• Keep staff informed at all times regarding Store performance through the
• necessary tools agreed on with the Head of Retail
• Coach staff
• Manage individual appraisal interview
To be the next Store Manager to join our team, you will have:
-A minimum five years of store management experience within a luxury retail environment
-A keen eye and interest in style with a passion for people
-Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
-Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
-You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, late night trade and all holidays