Presentation of the company
Our client, is a French fashion house today luxury brand recognized worldwide for its ready-to-wear collection for women and men as well as for accessories.
Steeped in the tradition of Haute Couture, the House embodies French elegance thanks to qualified teams at the service of a unique know-how.
Our client recruits and recognizes all talents.
The Assistant Store Director is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals.
He/she represents the Company and is a proactive Sales professional who guarantee compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing Store Staff and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
Attract, recruit, develop, retain, and engage customers
Support the Store Director in supervising the store’s rota, sales, visual merchandising, product presentation, customer service and operational functions within the store
· Sell the collection, in particular to VIC / VIP
· Analyze the results, control the daily, weekly and monthly actions, develop annual estimates for the different KPIs
· Assist the Store Director in preparing reports for Headquarters and ensure that all essential information is cascaded to the teams
· Ensure the correct rotation of the products in stock
· Cultivate and maintain knowledge on the business environment, including local competitors
· Communicate relevant information to staff
· Provide relevant and quality feed back to the Store Manager
Support the Store Director and back the Department Managers of the store in the achievement of quantitative and qualitative objectives
· Ensure the recruitment, development and retention of customers (thanks to the available customer data as well as to the privileged relations established with the customers)
· Establish action plans defined in collaboration with Headquarters and ensure follow-up in store
· Inform staff of updated KPIs and support them to achieve these goals
A TALENT LEADER AND DEVELOPER
Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents
· Support the Store Director in building a motivated and competent team
· Develop and confirm staff Rota, organize and schedule activities by providing the available resources to manage the expected workload
· Motivate and challenge the team on a daily basis
· Assist the Store Director and Department Managers in training and developing the sales team, following-up upstream the set objectives and making a regular return.
· Be able to lead the Department Managers and follow them in their assignments
· Ensure the development and professional training of staff by adopting an educational approach, and share development forecasts with the Store Director and the Operations Manager
Create and maintain a positive work environment
· Manage, in collaboration with the Store Director, all personnel issues
· Support the Store Director in setting up morning briefings and individual appointments
· Be the brand’s ambassador by keeping an exemplary attitude and ensure that the staff is too.
Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally
Develop a network of contacts with local and international impact in the Luxury market to build customer loyalty, particularly regarding VIC and VIP
· Guarantee a unique customer experience by offering a quality welcome and dedicated personalized attention
· Supervise sales to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as respecting the quality standards required by the brand
· Measure the impact of the actions carried out « in store » via the various channels of communication with the customer (phone, mail, etc.)
· Ensure that all the delicate situations relating to customer complaints and sales process in general be treated accordingly
– Promote the corporate culture, both internally and externally
· Oversee the customer policy in accordance with the recommendations provided by Headquarters
· Ensure that the image of the store meets the standards of the brand, and share them with the staff
– Ensure that the atmosphere of the store vehicles and corresponds to the image of the brand
Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
· Ensure the correct application of the golden rules in shop: stock, inventory, visual merchandising etc.
· Help the Store Director to implement the inventories.
· Supervise the stock in the store and inform the Store Director of any irregularities
· Take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of valuable products and goods in store and in stock
· Commitment to take part in an innovative project
· Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
· 2 to 4 years of successful experience in a managerial position (5 people)
· High sensitivity to customers’ experience and loyalty
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
· Precision, organizational skills
· Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
· High availability, responsiveness
· Product and Fashion sensitivity
Mastering computer skills (Word and Excell